Handyman Dubai Marina
Handyman Dubai Marina
Dubai Marina is an awesome area in Dubai that make peoples to love it in weather they are residents or their guests, Dubai Marina is well planned community which holds several architectural benchmarks of Dubai
It’s one of the Dubai’s Best Urban Lifestyle Waterfront community having fascinating views and modern lifestyle.
While Residents of Dubai Marina, weather they are Home Owners or the Tenants manage to make very less spare time from their day to day life routines because of their busy lifestyle & Schedules, their DIY (Do It Yourself) List get bigger and bigger.
Home Needs Care, and for its care it needs improvement and preventive maintenance, weather its some soaking wet area of the wall or some Painted area that fainted, The Bathroom needs updating, re grouting or some fixture of new taps, Living Room needs to be painted, the AC Needs Servicing and you ran out of the Servicing Schedule.
Today’s Modern Age is full or resources and especially Internet, you can always get ideas from Internet for Home Improvement, the tips & Tricks and look and feel you require.
You got some shelves to be fixed, some fixtures for Bathrooms, replacing or Adding Chandeliers, New Curtains or Curtain Rail to be installed, IKEA have a wide range of Shelves and Lacks, and maybe you got few and now you need install them perfectly to bring the trend to your home you always wanted.
MASTER COMMUNITY RULES VERSION: 4.2.1
4.1.2.Service providers, building contractors and handymen are permitted to enter into the community only with approved entry permits and documents issued by the Community Manager. Owners and Residents will be responsible, at their own expense, for any further pest control required within the boundaries (both Internal and external) of their own property. Owners and Residents are, however, asked to inform the Community Manager of any pests other than ants, non-poisonous spiders, bees and wasps found on their property.
Commercial vehicles may not be visibly parked or stored within the Master Community except temporarily for a maximum of four (4) hours while providing a delivery or service to the Management or to a Resident.
5.2.1.Each Unit should be routinely controlled for pests prior to the occupancy of the property by the Resident. This shall include the regular cleaning of any water feature (fountain, pond, etc) to ensure that mosquito or other pestilence does not breed in the water feature.
5.2.2.Owners and Residents will be responsible, at their own expense, for any further pest control required within the boundaries (both Internal and external) of their own property. Owners and Residents are, however, asked to inform the Community Manager of any pests other than ants, non-poisonous spiders, bees and wasps found on their property.
6.1.2.Window screens must be maintained in good condition. Damaged screens are to be repaired or replaced by the Resident.
6.7.1.The Master Owners Association controls and regulates the construction of alterations or improvements within the Master Community. Accordingly, no 15 Owner or Resident shall build, construct, erect or install any Improvements on his Lot without complying with the Architectural Guidelines set forth in the Rules.
6.7.2.Except for the purposes of proper maintenance and repair, and except as otherwise permitted, no Resident shall build, construct, erect, install or undertake any alteration or improvement without first submitting appropriate plans and specifications to the Management and obtaining the approval of the Owners Association.
6.7.3.Any approval for home improvement should have the No-Objection-Certificate (NOC) or approval documents displayed prominently a t the site during the period of the construction or alteration work and kept on file to validate for future owners of the property that the alteration was approved by the Owners Association.
The Detailed Guidelines on Emaar’s master community rules can be downloaded from here http://www.emaar.com/emaar.upload/emr-singapore-en-us/cms/master_rules_dm_tcm3-8703.pdf
So if you are planning to hire a professional handyman in Dubai marina, make sure following:
- All the Drilling work should be done before 5pm
- Make sure the responsibility of obtaining NOC from Emaar (it could be the handyman service provider or it could be you submitting application yourself.)
- If you are going to do Major Alterations in your apartment or office make sure you have the drawing and all supporting documents with you.
- The Handymen Should be aware of the Community Law, must be insured and the Technicians should be fast enough to Complete your DIY List.
- Always plan the scheduled maintenance for your premises as ignoring the maintenance could create serious issues.
- Weather in Dubai is HOT and To Live in peacefully you must have proper functioning Air cons, from our experience most of the people ignore the twice a year annual maintenance of Air con units and lead their Air Cons to Blowing Hot Air, No Cooling, Water Leaking or Tripping unit issues, and then those residents seems to be calling Contractors or Handyman services at 2.00am in the morning or 12.00 midnight which off course is the inconvenience for them and the contractors answering that call as well as at that time no contractor is will be willing or allowed to work.
- The Interior Painting is a must thing for all residents of Dubai as it can reduce odors and fumes, and promote healthy, indoor air quality for you and your family. You must schedule a Painting coats done with high quality paints, like Jotun, Benjamin Moore or Kelly Moore. Once a Year to support your interior and keep your home value high.
RST Technical have been working in Dubai Marina Areas and have well experienced staff to reach every corners of Dubai Marina, they are like your friendly neighborhood team who knows your area very well, the areas in which RST have successfully worked and have happy customer are following:
If this Article was Helpful or if you find it interesting plz share it and let us know by your comments or email on email@example.com
Follow on G+: https://plus.google.com/113913613344696224709/posts
http://www.google.ae (for search of home refurbishing / improvement stores.)
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION:
The Contributor has no connection to nor was paid by the brand or product described in this content.